Tuesday 24 March 2020

Busy doing........


Well hello!
 I'm not really sure what to say, but I will give it a bash.

A lot has happened in the world since I last posted 
So there is no need for me to waffle on about that, we all know what is happening at the moment ♥️

So let's talk about other things instead 
 The great winter blanket project is finished and it was finished ahead of schedule, my original planned finish date was mid to late April, but it was finished by early March. The above picture is showing the start of the border
No photos yet!


Some making 
Pyjama bottoms for my youngest daughter 
No photos of the finished item yet!


So what is happening? 
Well I'm currently starting my autumn/winter 2020 blanket project early, it was a birthday present which I bought from Black Sheep Wools via another website. 
Also like alot other parents at the moment I'm home schooling the girls, which is a challenge with my youngest daughter.


So at the moment I've got lots crafting to do, lots of books to read and listen to as well.

Stay safe and healthy 
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Banana bread Saturday

Ok it doesn't look like bake off standards, but it is banana bread  and it will get eaten in this house.   Oh!  And some knitting which ...